- Colorful wooden play-food set
- 4 cupcakes, 4 cupcake tops, 8 cupcake sleeves, 4 candles, baking tray, and oven mitt
- High-quality materials ensure durability and safety
- A "sweet" introduction to pretend-kitchen play
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
Have kids make cupcakes to order. For example, you might request one chocolate cupcake with pink icing and green polka dots.
Have kids tell a story about the cupcakes they are baking. Are they for a special party, holiday, or event?
Have kids study the candles then close their eyes. Remove and hide one candle. Ask kids to describe the missing candle. Repeat by concealing two candles, then three. Repeat the activity using decorated cupcakes!
Pretend to have a birthday party. Have kids decorate the cupcakes and place them into the cupcake tray. Sing "Happy Birthday," then "blow out" the candles.